Welcome to InnoVint! 👋
We are excited to welcome you to InnoVint and want to give you some resources to be able to dive straight into your account. We'll guide you through below.
This article covers:
1. First steps
7. What's next?
1. First steps 👣
- Open the Chrome Browser (click here to download it if you don’t have it on your computer) and bookmark the link: https://cellar.innovint.us/.
- Login with email and password
Note: We recommend changing your password once logged in. Just click on the person icon in the top right corner of the web interface and select 'Change password'.
- Access InnoVint Support Center (Click on the gift box 🎁 in the top right corner of InnoVint's web interface and select 'Go to InnoVint Support Center' or click here)
- Download the mobile app to enter data on the go 📱
- If you have access to more than one account, switch between accounts using the top left toggle. ▿
- If you are a client at a custom crush facility (with Custom Crush Permissions activated), please reach out to your host winery for specifics about how to engage with InnoVint.
2. View your existing inventory 🌱 🍇 🍷
Utilize the left hand navigation to move between modules within InnoVint.
- Lot Explorer: View and manage current juice and wine lots
- Vessel Explorer: View and manage vessels
- Case Good Explorer: View and manage current case good lots (if Case Goods activated)
- Dry Good Explorer: View and manage your additives and packaging supplies
- Vineyard Explorer: View and manage vineyards and blocks
- Report Explorer: View activity, multi-winery, compliance, and analysis reports
- Costing Explorer: View and add costs to the system (if Cost Tracking activated)
- Settings: Manage your preferences and settings
3. Learn how to record activity ✅ 📝
Depending on your winery workflow, there are a couple of options to enter data:
- Enter actions directly via Direct actions (great for small teams & quick data entry)
- Use the Record action button from the global bar or from any lot details page
- Schedule out your work and assign it to your team using Work Orders (great for large teams)
- Access Create work order from the global bar or through the Work Order Explorer
- Or, use a combination of both!
4. Additional account items that may need to be set up 📦 📝 🔬
Personalize your account even more by setting up these additional account settings based on your needs:
- Set up your dip charts
- Print your QR code vessel labels and lot labels
- Select your harvest settings - receive fruit options and expected yield
- Create your analysis panels for quick access
- Create your most frequently used work orders as templates & set your default work order submission preference
- Enter your frequently used Locations for Bills of Lading and bond to bond transfers
- Add vessel locations to your vessels
5. Masterclass 🏅
Utilize these tools to get the most out of your InnoVint account:
- Use a Custom action or Custom task to personalize your workflow and apply tasks to the entire winery
- Utilize bulk manage buttons to quickly make changes to lot and vessel inventory
- Learn how to upload existing lab data using the Analysis Import action
- Add any other lot, vessel, dry good, or vineyard information by uploading a pdf, photo or file to any Note on a details page 📝
- Create and add Tags to your inventory items and vineyards to further track or sort them
- Save time be using imports to quickly upload lots, vessels, dry goods, and vineyard events
- Create custom analysis reports to view your data the way you like it
- View your additive history using the Additive History Report
- Enter any new winery costs (if Cost Tracking activated) 💰
- Enter your vineyard data and contracts:
- Learn about using the sparkling workflow in InnoVint 🍾 (if Sparkling activated)
- Learn more about how to track your case goods inventory (if Case Goods activated)
- Learn more about owners (if Custom Crush Permissions activated)
6. TTB Compliance 🗃When the time comes to pull your government reports, know the tips and tricks to get that data fast.
- Need to report your volume in tax classes other than <16% or 16-21%? Utilize the Inventory at Point in Time Report to generate this information (looking at you California wineries 👀).
- Use the Tax class declaration report to declare all of your wines in one go today!
- Run the TTB 5120.17 report and use the TTB Audit Report to deep dive into your action history
- Utilize the lock backdating option to ensure no changes will be made to previously submitted reports 🔒
7. What's next? 🛫
Now you're ready to start using InnoVint daily to enter analysis, record actions and work orders, communicate with your team and generate valuable reports.
- Register yourself for the InnoVint Academy and check out previous sessions 🎓
- Dive into InnoVint and see how we can help you simplify your work life, unify your team and make better wine!