The Analysis Import feature allows you to import analysis data in bulk via a csv file for one or more lots or vessels. The csv must match the format outlined in this article.
Note: The Analysis Import feature does not allow you to import data for lot composites and individual vessels in the same file.
This article covers:
Analysis Import direct action
- Select an Analysis source from the drop-down list. If the source is not listed or unknown, choose Not specified
- Choose a csv file to import. The csv must meet very specific requirements
- Select whether to attribute your analysis data to lot composite(s) or individual vessel(s).
- Match the ID to the Lot Code in InnoVint.
- Double check the Analysis data to be imported.
- Click .
Note: You can choose to import analysis data for different dates within the same csv file. (Note: The Date column is entirely is optional.) Backdating the action will override any dates specified in the file.
Made a mistake?
To delete all the analyses from a single import:
Choose the Analysis Import action that you would like to delete. (Tip: Filter for all Analysis actions to narrow your search). Click on , then in the Action details page click on in the top right corner.
To edit individual analyses:
The Edit Analysis option only allows you to change the analysis value. To change any other attributes (e.g. date, source, etc.), you will need to delete and re-enter the analysis data.
To delete individual analyses:
Having issues with the import?
Make sure to match the file format to our specifications detailed here.