Welcome to InnoVint!
Getting your winery up and running with InnoVint is a straight-forward process. We'll guide you through the steps below.
This article covers:
1. First steps
1. First steps 👣
Estimated time to complete: < 1 day
- Open the Chrome Browser (click here to download it if you don’t have it on your computer) and bookmark the link: https://cellar.innovint.us/.
- Login with email and password
Note: We recommend changing your password once logged in. Just click on the person icon in the top right corner of the web interface and select 'Change password'.
- From Settings > Member Permissions, add additional users & set their capability levels
- Set up your Owners via Settings > Owners (if Custom Crush Permissions is activated)
- Access InnoVint Support Center (Click on the gift box 🎁 in the top right corner of InnoVint's web interface and select 'Go to InnoVint Support Center' or click here)
- Download the mobile app and/or the iOS work order app to enter data on the go 📱
- Register you and your team for the InnoVint Academy 🎓
2. Set up your existing inventory 🌱 🍇 🍷
Estimated time to complete: 1-7 days
Make sure to go in order or you may have trouble recording activities, and nobody wants that!
Note: If you onboard during harvest: we recommend getting started with your incoming fruit. Then you can onboard your previous vintages when you have time.
Note: Be sure to pull a physical inventory and decide which date you want to start tracking your inventory in InnoVint.
3. Set up additional inventory items 📦 📝 🔬
Estimated time to complete: 1-5 days
After you get your existing wines in InnoVint, we recommend a few additional steps:
- Enter your current dry goods - including additives & packaging
- Upload existing lab data using the Analysis Import action
- Add any other lot, vessel, dry good, or vineyard information by uploading a pdf, photo or file to any Note on a details page
- Create and add Tags to your inventory items and vineyards to further track or sort them
- Print your QR code vessel labels and lot labels
- Add vessel locations to your vessels
4. Additional account settings 🗂
Estimated time to complete: 1-3 daysPersonalize your account even more by setting up these additional account settings based on your needs:
- Set up your dip charts
- Select your harvest settings - receive fruit options and expected yield
- Create your analysis panels for quick access
- Create your most frequently used work orders as templates & set your default work order submission preference
- Enter your frequently used Locations for Bills of Lading and bond to bond transfers
- Add any additional bonds to your account
- TankNET Integration Set up (if activated)
- ETS Integration Set up (if activated)
From an Admin on the ETS account, send an email to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org with the following content for each ETS account:Dear ETS,Please release our ETS account data to InnoVint.InnoVint Account Name(s): ___________________ETS Account Name: _____________________ETS Client ID (if you have it): _____________________ETS will respond to all copied parties once the data has been released. InnoVint will complete the integration and follow up with an email confirmation and instructions on how to use the feature.
5. Masterclass 🏅
Estimated time to complete: 1-3 daysAll your inventory is in and your settings are ready for use. Utilize these tools to get the most out of your InnoVint account:
- Set up your starting costs first (if Cost Tracking activated)
- Enter your vineyard data and contracts:
- Create custom analysis reports to view your data the way you like it
- View your additive history using the Additive History Report
- Use the Winery Activity Feed to view all activities recorded in InnoVint
- Use a Custom action or Custom task to personalize your workflow and apply tasks to the entire winery
- Learn about using the sparkling workflow in InnoVint 🍾 (if Sparkling activated)
- Learn more about how to track your case goods inventory
6. TTB Compliance 🗃
Estimated time to complete: 1 dayWhen the time comes to pull your government reports, know the tips and tricks to get that data fast.
- Add your compliance specialist as a user and set their capability level to Read Only (if you only want them to only be able to pull reports)
- Need to report your volume in tax classes other than <16% or 16-21%? Utilize the Inventory at Point in Time Report to generate this information (looking at you California wineries 👀).
- Use the Tax class declaration report to declare all of your wines in one go today!
- Run the TTB 5120.17 report and use the TTB Audit Report to deep dive into your action history
- Utilize the lock backdating option to ensure no changes will be made to previously submitted reports 🔒
7. Start using InnoVint! 🛫
Estimated time to complete entire onboarding checklist: 1-3 weeks
Now you're ready to start using InnoVint daily to enter analysis, record actions and work orders, communicate with your team and generate valuable reports.
Depending on your winery workflow, there are a couple of options to enter data:
- Enter actions directly via Direct actions (great for small teams & quick data entry)
- Use the Record action button from the global bar or from any lot details page
- Schedule out your work and assign it to your team using Work Orders (great for large teams)
- Access Create work order from the global bar or through the Work Order Explorer
- Or, use a combination of both!