This article covers:
How to Record a Remove Taxpaid Action
- Go to the 'Remove Taxpaid' action from the Record Action dropdown
- Lot - Select your Case Goods lots from the lot dropdown or lot picker.
- Reason - The reason is pre-selected to properly report on the TTB 5120.17.
- Remove - Check the box to remove the entire lot, or enter the number of pallets, cases, and bottles
- New on hand - InnoVint calculates the new on hand value for the lot, as well as the total bottles removed and total volume removed.
- Destination (optional) - Select a location from the dropdown. (Learn more about Locations here.)
- Stage - Check the box to change the lot stage upon submission. InnoVint defaults to 'Taxpaid'. Select another option from the dropdown if required.
- Archiving - Check the box to archive the lot if it is emptied in this action
- Generate Bill of Lading - Check the box to prompt the BOL slide over after submission.
Reporting on Taxpaid Inventory
Go to the Report Explorer and find the Taxpaid report under Activity Reports.
Select a start and end date, then download the report to create a .csv file. This file lists all 'Remove Taxpaid' actions recorded within the date range, along with involved lots and total volume removed.