The Current Harvest Report dives deep into the details of harvest is a great stepping stone from the Vintage Phenology and Forecasting Report. This report focuses on both your incoming and received fruit for the current harvest.
This report includes:
- Harvest status and the date associated with that status
- Average tonnage per block
- Crop estimates per block
- Weight received up to date per block
This report shows the current status of all blocks of each of your vineyards. Fruit lots with an open work order are marked as "Scheduled" and as soon as the work order is submitted, the fruit lot gets marked as "Received". "Scheduled" fruit appears on the calendar when there is an open "Receive Fruit" task within a work order. You can set the due date of this work order to be whenever you think the fruit will be picked and that is the date that will appear on the calendar.
A 'forecasted' harvest event does not appear on the Harvest Calendar. Only work order with open "Receive Fruit" tasks appear on the Harvest Calendar.
See this article for how to use work orders.
- Received: Fruit has been received on the lot and there are no open work orders to receive more. Status will be applied whether fruit is received through a work order or a direct action.
- Received - Partial: Fruit has been received on the lot and there is an open work order to receive more. Status will be applied whether fruit is received through a work order or a direct action.
- Scheduled: No fruit has been received on the lot and there is an open work order to receive part or all. Fruit that is Scheduled will also appear on the Harvest Calendar.
- Unplanned: No fruit has been received or is planned to be received on an open work order.
- Forecasted: Shows if you enter a "Forecast a Harvest" event from the "Vintage Phenology and Forecasting Report" or from the Block Details Page. A Forecasted event is used a month or two in advance of harvest to give a general idea or when fruit may be coming in, based on phenology events.
The Average yield is a measure across all receive fruit actions for all harvests recorded in InnoVint. Users can compare average yield vs. expected yield vs. total received for the current vintage. This can help minimize mistakes in the vineyard. Additionally, filters across the top can be utilized to see when all fruit from a certain grower or a certain varietal has come in.