This article covers how to track vineyard data in accounts without the Advanced Vineyard Tracking feature. For more information on tracking vineyard data with the Advanced Vineyard Tracking feature, see this article in our Support Center.
Vineyard data and maturity analytics are recorded and tracked in fruit lots. Depending on how you sample and track your vineyard data, fruit lots can be representative of an entire block or multiple picks from the same block.
This article covers:
- How to track vineyard sampling data via:
- Record custom action
- Record notes
How to track vineyard sampling and maturity data
Analysis Direct Action
- Select Analysis from the drop-down list
- Select your source, add analysis types, and run on lot composite
- Fill in your analysis value(s)
- Click on
Analysis Import Direct Action
- Select Analysis Import from the drop-down list
- Select your source, then click on
- Select you file and double check that the correct fruit lots are selected for Lot/Vessel mapping
- Click on
- Click on +Add task and select Analysis
- Select your analysis types and run on lot composite
- Select your fruit lots
- Don't forget to give you work order a title and assign it to a winery member before you click on
Using the InnoVint App, you can record analysis from right in the vineyard!
- Open the InnoVint app on your device
- Search for or select your fruit lot from the list
- Click on Record Action in the top right corner
- Select Brix or Analysis from the menu, then enter your analysis value(s)
- Click on Record in the top right corner
Record Custom Action
If there is any data that you would like to record as part of your fruit lot history (e.g. canopy management, crop thinning, spraying, etc.), custom actions are your answer!
- Select Custom Action from the drop-down list
- (optional) Change the title of your Custom Action by clicking on the pencil to the right
- (optional) Add a text note
- Fill in the details
- Click on in the bottom right corner
For more details on Custom Actions, see our Support Center article here.
Record a note
On a Fruit Lot
- From the Lot details Dashboard, click on
On a Vineyard or Block
- From the Vineyard or Block details page, click on