Plan allocations for specific wine programs across all InnoVint wineries in your organization (an organization is a group of wineries - this may be one or many).
- View the summary of programs and add new programs in Intended Use Explorer
You can edit target volumes and tag/notate programs here:
- Programs are available across a user’s organization: any program created within the organization is available to all users in that organization
- Wine lots are available to allocate per a user's individual access permissions - if a user does not normally have permissions to access a wine, they will not be able to allocate Intended Use to it.
- Intended Use tags will display in Lot Explorer and are available as filters in many reports.
- Edit program in Intended Use details card
- See over and under allocations within a program
- Export allocated lots to csv file
- Save notes
- View relevant drain transactions that impact your targeted volume
- Add, edit or remove intended use gallons for a specific lot within the attributes panel of your Lot Details page.
- Intended Use allocations does not automatically update Allocations with movements: a user must update allocations after movements are completed.
Allocations are updated in one case: if blending an ALL allocation (i.e. drain lot) into an empty lot (i.e. fill lot), that has no allocation, InnoVint will add an ALL allocation onto the fill lot