Custom Vineyard Reports are only available for accounts with the Advanced Vineyard Tracking feature activated.
A Custom Vineyard Report gives you the ability to create analytical reports per block, tailored to your needs. InnoVint allows you to create multiple reports with custom analyses and specific filters. You can save these reports - including your filters - and come back to them at any time for reference. The filters and analysis values will update in real-time from your current data in the system.
This article covers:
How to create a custom winemaking report:
- Navigate to the Vineyard Dashboard
- Under reports, click on + Create New
- Begin by adding filters (eg vintage and tags)
- Next, add the analyses you'd like to track by clicking +Add Analyses
- Click on Save as new Report.
- If this is a new report, you will prompted for a name
- If it is an established report that you have modified, you can save your changes by clicking Save report or click on Save as new report, which will prompt you for a new name and keep each report separate
How to modify or delete a custom vineyard report
- Go to the report that you would like to modify or delete
- To modify - you can add or remove analyses and change filters within the report. You can choose to Save report to override your previous version, or click on Save as new report to create a separate, modified version
- To delete - click on Delete report to remove the report from your list