The Transfer feature allows you to move volume from vessel to vessel.
This article covers:
- How to record a Transfer direct action
How to record a Transfer action
1. Select your lot from the dropdown or lot picker
2. Select one or move vessels to remove volume from
3. InnoVint defaults to remove the entire contents of each vessel. If you need to remove a partial volume from a vessel, adjust the value in the "Remove" or Ending Fill" columns.
4. Select a lot to transfer volume into
- Retain lot code - to keep the volume in the same lot, but transfer to new vessels
- Combine with existing lot - to move the volume into another lot that already exists (this creates a new blend)
- Create a new lot - to move the volume into a new, separate lot
5. Select one or more vessels to transfer the volume into. Adjust the "Add" or "Ending Fill" columns as needed.
6. Select to save the lees to a different lot or not.
* To transfer volume into multiple lots, click on + Add Lot under the Transfer to header.
Double check the action summary for correctness. Any losses or gains as a result of the transfer will be calculated as the Net Change. Volume losses and gains for declared lots are reported on the TTB 5120.17 report as Inventory Losses and Inventory Gains.
Click on Record Transfer to submit the action.