New to InnoVint
Integrations & Add-ons
Guidance & FAQs
Feedback & Beta Programs
Software Release Notes
Pulling a Sample for Analysis
To complete the Pull Sample for Analysis through the mobile app:
- Select the work order and task from the Work Orders page
- Start the task. At this point, the sample cup in your Sample Explorer for this wine will be empty.
- Pull your sample in the winery noting any instructions on sample container, volume to be pulled, etc.
- Complete the task once the sample has been pulled
- When you are satisfied the task is complete and all information is correct, go ahead and Submit your work order.
- If samples are assigned in a work order to be pulled, they will show up with empty container icons. Once the work order is submitted, the icon will turn green.
- ETS sample labels can be downloaded and printed from the work order on a desktop or laptop, not via the mobile app