It's now time to add the contents to your lots.
- From the Lot Detail Page, click the “Record Action” drop down and select Volume Adjustment.
- Reason: Onboarding (on hand beginning of period) - Use this option for new account setup, or adjustments to your on hand volume. Any volume added with this reason will populate Part I, Line 1 of the TTB 5120.17 report. See our articles on Volume Adjustments and/or Bond to Bond transfers.
- Click the blue “Select Vessels” link to slide over the Vessel Selector. Use the filters as needed to find the correct vessels to fill.
- Once all the vessels are moved to the Selected Vessels window on the right, in the lower right click the "Select Vessels" button to bring them back to the Volume Adjustment screen.
- Set the ending contents of each of the vessels chosen based on what you want the final contents to be. You can fill each vessel to capacity, set the contents to be applied across all chosen vessels using the "Apply" button, or manually enter each vessel's contents.
- If you want to backdate this action to set the contents as of a date in the past, click the "Backdate Action" button and select the desired date. This will be the date when the contents will populate on Page I, Part 1, Row 1: "On hand beginning of period" for TTB 5120.17 reporting if declared in an alcohol tax class.
- Add a note if desired and press the button.
Once you've completed this for all your lots, you're ready to start recording cellar activities and assigning work orders!