InnoVint provides two (2) different options for receiving fruit in the system: Simple and Advanced. Below we’ve outlined each option, how to activate/deactivate each option, and frequently asked questions.
This article covers:
- Simple Receive Fruit action
- Advanced Receive Fruit action
- How to activate/deactivate the Advanced Receive Fruit option
- Frequently Asked Questions
Simple Receive Fruit includes:
- Simple, quick data entry of your total net weight
- Captures date and time received and weight tag number (to reference your paper weight tags or weight tag system outside of InnoVint if applicable)
- Does not require individual scale readings or tare weight entries
- Works well for all fruit types: grapes, apples, or other agriculture products
Advanced Receive Fruit includes:
- Ability to enter individual scale readings to calculate total gross, tare and net weight of each lot of fruit
- Comprehensive tracking of all required Weighmaster Certificate (weight tag) fields set by the State of California (CDFA)
- Automatic, sequential weight tag number generation
- Weighmaster Certificate generated as PDF for easy saving, printing and distribution
Note: The Advanced Receive Fruit feature DOES NOT work for accounts that are set up in metric units. If your account uses liters as the volumetric unit, please use the Simple Receive Fruit option.
How to activate/deactivate the Advanced Receive Fruit option:
Each new winery account is set to the Simple Receive Fruit option. For more detailed instructions on activating the Advanced Receive Fruit option, see our article: Activating the Advanced Receive Fruit option to generate weigh tags
- To activate the Advanced Receive Fruit option -
- After activation, you will find a new link in the Settings menu: Weigh Tag Settings
- To deactivate the Advanced Receive Fruit option, please submit a request to InnoVint Support via the link in the top right corner of the Support Center. Subject: Deactivate Advanced Receive Fruit
Q. Is there an additional fee to activate the Advanced Receive Fruit option?
No. There is no additional fee for the Advanced Receive Fruit option.
Q. I started harvest with the Simple Receive Fruit option, and then activated the Advanced Receive Fruit option. Can I print weigh tags for the fruit that was received via the simple option?
No. Weigh tags cannot be generated for any fruit that was received via the Simple Receive Fruit option.