New to InnoVint
Support Hours & FAQs
Software Release Notes
Guidance & FAQs
7/12/21 Release Notes - Dry Goods feature release
The software releases for July 12, 2021 include:
New Feature Release:
Dry Goods Explorer
- The Additive Explorer has been replaced by the Dry Goods Explorer to now track both your additive and packaging inventory.
- Click "+ Receive packaging" to add new packaging products and batches, then apply it to lots during a Bottle action.
- See more details in the Dry Goods section and the Bottle article in the Support Center.
- Don't have the Dry Goods Batch Tracking & Addition Calculator? Email us at email@example.com to activate!
Note: The Packaging portion of the new Dry Goods feature is not yet released to accounts with the Cost Tracking add-on activated. Updates will be announced in the coming weeks. (7/12/21)
- Now displays Fruit lot for incoming scheduled fruit
- For accounts with Advanced Vineyard Tracking activated. If you would like to activate email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New workflow for warning messages to prevent page timeouts!
- Lot labels download
- Bottle action formats
- All additive batches displayed
- Dosage lot fill level